From Second Skies
This is a sailing vessel, moved across the water or through the sky by the wind in its sails. Features include:
- Approximately 15 meters long (a little over 16 with the rudder).
- Capable of carrying 5 passengers (including the captain)
- Uses the wind for movement, sails like a sailboat
- Adjustable buoyancy: float on the water or hover in the air (up to 100m above the surface), fly over obstacles in the sea or sail overland!
- Moving sails and rudder
- Automatic or manual control of sail angle
- Weather controller: create your own wind, or use real SL wind
- Wind indicator visually shows the direction of the wind, and turns red when the ship is "in irons" (travelling too close to directly upwind)
- Automooring feature to return your yacht to precisely the position and rotation you like it in when not in use
- Ejection mechanism for unwanted passengers
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.