From Second Skies
Introducing the SSA-1901 Lakehurst from Second Skies, recapturing the golden age of the airship. Features include:
- 41 meters long nose to tail, our longest physical airship.
- Capable of carrying 5 passengers (including the pilot).
- Classic design, shape and texturing to invoke the glory days of the great airship.
- Engine sounds and textures that vary depending on speed.
- Moving control surfaces (tail fins).
- Three different control modes: Flight Sim, Inverted, and FPS (first person shooter) modes.
- Privacy-glass in the windows, toggle clear or opaque.
- Body and tail fins easily colored from the menus. (Other parts may be colored or retextured using SL editing tools.)
- Programmable autopilot capable of flying the ship on courses crossing any number of sims, with or without a pilot or passengers onboard.
- Ejection mechanism for unwanted passengers.
- Autoparking feature to return your airship to precisely the position and rotation you like it in when not in use.
- Mooring feature using the included Mooring Tower, an alternative way to precisely position parked airships, as well as a fun way to park it.
- Positions itself next to nearest mooring tower on rez (if one is located within 40m of the rez point).
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.