From Second Skies
The SSA-2021 Moffett is the next step forward in airship design from Second Skies. Like it's predecessor, the DTA-2001 Premier, the Moffett is scripted for a much more realistic airship experience (praised by a certified airship pilot) while still being easy to use, and packing advanced features not found in other SL airships.
- 40 meters long nose to tail.
- Capable of carrying 10 passengers (including the pilot). Note: With 6 or more passengers, sim crossings may be unstable.
- Poses designed specifically for Second Skies airships for pilots and passengers.
- Engine sounds and textures that vary depending on speed.
- Moving control surfaces (tail fins).
- Three different control modes: Flight Sim, Inverted, and FPS (first person shooter) modes.
- Skinable for many different looks, customizable by the owner.
- Optional side-scrolling panels for advertising or other messages.
- Capable of giving out notecards and/or landmarks when touched.
- Programmable autopilot capable of flying the ship on courses crossing any number of sims, with or without a pilot or passengers onboard!
- Ejection mechanism for unwanted passengers.
- Autoparking feature to return your airship to precisely the position and rotation you like it in when not in use.
- Mooring feature using the included Mooring Tower, an alternative way to precisely position parked airships, as well as a fun way to park it.
- Positions itself next to nearest mooring tower on rez (if one is located within 40m of the rez point).
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.