From Second Skies
SSA-2031 Spirit of the Pilgrim
Second Skies is proud to present our most advanced airship to date, the SSA-2031 Spirit of the Pilgrim. Features include:
- 61.375 meters long, 20.5 meters wide, 26.875 meters tall
- Capable of carrying 6 passengers (including the pilot)
- Engine sounds and textures that vary depending on speed.
- Moving control surfaces (tail fins).
- Three different control modes: Flight Sim, Inverted, and FPS (first person shooter) modes.
- Multiple camera views, including great flight-sim favorites "tower cam" and "fly-by" camera mode.
- Programmable autopilot capable of flying the ship on courses crossing any number of sims, with or without a pilot or passengers onboard.
- Continuous loop, or the new "guided tour" mode: wait at start for avatars to board, take them on a tour automatically after boarding
- "Off your left you'll see..." -- set text to be spoken at each course mark.
- Web integration for advanced users: set a URL, then monitor or control your airship from an external server. (Simple PHP example included.)
- Easy color and skin selection, plus modify permisions so you can apply your own skins or recolor to taste.
- Large, easy to read advertising panel, static or side-scrolling for more or larger ads
- Capable of giving out notecards and/or landmarks when touched.
- Ejection mechanism for unwanted passengers.
- Autoparking feature to return your airship to precisely the position and rotation you like it in when not in use.
- Mooring feature using the included Mooring Tower, an alternative way to precisely position parked airships, as well as a fun way to park it.
- Positions itself next to nearest mooring tower on rez (if one is located within 40m of the rez point).
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.