From Second Skies
The SSF-162 Salamander is a WWII-style fighter jet, based on the Heinkel He 162 Volksjager. Features include:
- Length: 9.0 meters; Wingspan: 7.3 meters; Height: 2.6 meters; Prims: 30
- Based on the historic Heinkel He 162, the fastest jet to see combat during WWII.
- Smooth Skies Aircraft Control System™
- Engine sounds and animation that vary with speed.
- Landing gear auto-extend/retract based on speed.
- Canopy automatically opens and closes, can be manually opened and closed when on the ground
- Combat system for dogfights, compatible with TCS and CCC.
- Fully controlled with standard vehicle control keys and mouse. Absolutely no chat commands involved in normal flight.
- No channel 0 listeners. The chat commands to change the combat system mode are given on channel 1.
- Auto-position/rotate on rez using a "Parker Marker".
- Auto-upgrade system sends you a new version if you rez an older version.
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.