From Second Skies
The SSF-262 Stormbird is a WWII-style fighter jet, based on the Messerschmitt Me 262A-2a Sturmvogel. Features include:
- Length: 10.6 meters; Wingspan: 12.5 meters; Height: 3.5 meters; Prims: 30
- Smooth Skies Aircraft Control System
- Engine sounds and animation that vary with speed.
- Landing gear auto-extend/retract based on speed.
- Combat system for dogfights, compatible with TCS and CCC.
- Comes with three different paint jobs: camo, shark, and racer.
- Fully controlled with standard vehicle control keys and mouse. Absolutely no chat commands involved in normal flight.
- No channel 0 listeners. The chat commands to change the combat system mode are given on channel 1.
- Auto-position/rotate on rez using a "Parker Marker".
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.