From Second Skies
Second Skies Teleport System
The Second Skies Teleport System 2.0 is a substantial rewrite of the previous DreamTech Teleport System 1.2, with the following features:
- Teleport from any location in the sim to any other in less than a second, no distance limitations, height limited only by build height (768m, or 4096m on Havok4).
- Gives a dialog with up to twelve destinations at once, no paging through "previous"/"next" buttons to find your destination, just click and go.
- Access restrictions: make certain destinations only appear for certain people.
- Locus restrictions: make certain destinations only appear from certain locations.
- New in 2.0: No more script editing! Teleport pads automatically determine their locations and each other's access permissions.
- New in 2.0: No more Updater HUD! Teleport pads recognize new nodes and permission changes automatically across the entire sim.
- New in 2.0: Landmark support for destinations without pads.
- New in 2.0: Teleport between sims! (Certain restrictions apply, see infocard.)
- New in 2.0: Support for individual, private, or public networks of teleporters.
For more information, or to take a "test drive", visit your local Second Skies dealer.