From Second Skies
The SSA-1931 Prometheus is a large-scale structure, intended as a large airborne building, but fully pilotable should you choose to fly it around. Features include:
- 124 meters long, 25 meters wide, 627 prims total.
- Comes with autorez system for easy setup, moving, or deletion.
- Interior contains 12 spacious (20m x 9m) staterooms, a ballroom, foreward and aft lounges, the bridge, and a large open cargo area and/or hangar.
- Rear cargo bay door opens and closes on click.
- Skydome over ballroom opens and closes for hosting open-air events.
- Bridge contains helm, navigation, systems, and command officer chairs.
- Upmost deck holds 24 individually sealed lifting gas bags for maximal safety.
- 16 engine nacelles, powerful but with an audible but pleasantly low volume hum when in operation for passenger comfort.
- Constructed as a luxury passenger liner, adaptable to many roles, such as sky mansion, base ship, floating apartment complex, business HQ, or what else you might want a large floating structure for. It's the ultimate multi-purpose "skybox"!
- Flyable, even across sims, although the results are not always pretty (see owner's manual for caveats).
For more information, or to view a demo model, visit your local Second Skies dealer.
Looking for something big, but not quite this big? Check out the SSA-1941 Deukalion: Son of Prometheus.