From Second Skies
Presenting a new and unusual style modern airship from Second Skies. From the top-side cockpit to the chrome air scoop and jet engine, this is truly something different. Features include:
- 33m long, 19.75m wide, 11.4m tall
- Cockpit has seating for five (including the pilot)
- Engine sounds and textures that vary depending on speed.
- Three different control modes: Flight Sim, Inverted, and FPS (first person shooter) modes.
- Multiple camera views, including great flight-sim favorites "tower cam" and "fly-by" camera mode.
- Programmable autopilot capable of flying the ship on courses crossing any number of sims, with or without a pilot or passengers onboard.
- Continuous loop, or the new "guided tour" mode: wait at start for avatars to board, take them on a tour automatically after boarding
- "Off your left you'll see..." -- set text to be spoken at each course mark.
- Web integration for advanced users: set a URL, then monitor or control your airship from an external server. (Simple PHP example included.)
- Capable of giving out notecards and/or landmarks when touched.
- Ejection mechanism for unwanted passengers.
- Autoparking feature to return your airship to precisely the position and rotation you like it in when not in use.
- Mooring feature using the included Mooring Tower, an alternative way to precisely position parked airships, as well as a fun way to park it.
- Positions itself next to nearest mooring tower on rez (if one is located within 40m of the rez point).
For more information, or to take a test flight, visit your local Second Skies dealer.